Do you have members of your team who are competent but lack confidence?
Do you ever feel that people you manage have more potential than they realise? Coaching can help to unlock what they are capable of!
There are many benefits to coaching, including:
- Embedding learning from previous training
- Developing personal strategies to manage stress and build resilience
- Improving self-awareness – understand what drives our behaviour, thoughts and emotions
- Developing more effective strategies to manage difficult situations/behaviours from others
- Improving clarity of thought and learning to be more decisive
- Reducing procrastination
- Improving efficiency through more effective task management
- Overcoming limiting beliefs and improving self-esteem and confidence
- Setting more effective goals and action plans to work towards those goals
- Getting better balance in the areas of life that matter to you
- Improving energy levels
- Unravelling unhelpful habits
We have a network of specialist and skilled associate coaches, who are led by the MedLed founder and lead coach, Ben Tipney and our Chartered Counselling Psychologist, Annie Campbell.
Coaching is not a ‘one size fits all’ approach – your coach will work with you to find the strategy that fits you from an extensive tool-box of approaches.