Combining Quality Improvement methodology with the underlying principles of Human Factors & Performance Science
Anyone undertaking or supervising QI activities
- Unique introduction to Human Factors Science and Quality Improvement Methodology
- Understanding what is meant by Systems Thinking
- Be able to differentiate types of data in healthcare
- Dealing with variation in data
- Understanding the psychology of change
- Be able to run run-charts, PDSA cycles and other QI methods of tracking change
- What needs to change and how do we get there?
“Great mix of games/activities & examples to support learning theme. I thought that having a practicing clinician involved was an excellent idea”.
Senior Clinical Supervisor, Western Health & Social Care Trust (Northern Ireland)