We are delighted to offer a range of innovative, engaging and CPD certified distance learning courses, enabling healthcare professionals to continue their learning and portfolio development amid the ‘new normal’ created by Covid-19.
Choose from bite-size workshops or 1-day courses. These can be done from home or anywhere with a internet connection, with hugely engaging online itinerary consisting of a combination of:
- Interactive Live Webinars
- Videos and Podcasts
- Case Studies and Research Evidence
- Games, quizzes and activities
- Targeted self-study (time flexible)
- Virtual Live Workshop – discussion orientated
These courses can be done all in one day, or spread over a timescale to suit your group.
Bite Size Virtual Workshops (2 hours, 2 CPD Points)
Adaptive Working under Pressure
- How has the Covid-19 pandemic changed the way we work in healthcare?
- Exploring the challenges of shifting between rule driven and adaptive working
- Discussing strategies that allow us to perform at our best under intense pressure
Appreciative Inquiry – extracting the learning from adversity
- What have we learnt from dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic?
- How do we know what changes we want to keep and how to make that happen?
- Exploring an Appreciative Mindset – how to amplify the best of what we do
NB – these events are also available as 1-hour webinars and full 1-day courses
1-Day Courses (6 CPD Points)
A New Approach to Human Factors for Healthcare
Moving beyond traditional linear models of safety & performance; discover approaches and tools that acknowledge and embrace to complexity and variability in modern healthcare.
Better Ways of Being with Stress
Understand how to not only survive, but thrive in high pressured environments.
Duty of Candour
Develop confidence and clarity about when and how Duty of Candour should be triggered, and learn how to handle these difficult conversations with sensitivity.
Online Consultations and Empowering Patients
Learn practical techniques to maximise quality of the interaction and to ensure a constructive outcome.
Human Factors Train the Trainer – Distance Learning
Do you want to develop an in-house faculty that can drive forward not only an awareness of, but practical application of Human Factors principles across your organisation?
We are also able to provide distance learning versions of our existing portfolio of training and change programs, as well as develop bespoke events based on the needs of your group.
Please contact us for prices and more information on specific courses
Phone: 01628 933490