“Training should support behaviour change and staff at every level, including leaders and board members, and should be equipped with the knowledge and skills to identify and manage risk”.
Health Education England, 2016 (Improving Safety through Education & Training)
- Attendees will take away practical, evidence-based tools that they can use immediately in their work
- All courses are highly interactive and delivered by our fantastic team of expert trainers – this is not your typical ‘death by powerpoint’ training!
- Courses run in-house at your organisation
- Support materials will be provided pre and post course
- Assistance provided to market the course internally if required – free of charge
- CPD points can be provided on request
- Medled carries professional accreditations from CPD UK and the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors
- From March 2019, all delegates will receive free membership of the Medled Enhancing Performance in Healthcare network – a community of practice and access to online forums for sharing learning